Tuesday, July 2, 2013

JUST WHO WE ARE!

TUESDAY! Good morning to all! I have had my eyes opened again this morning,, one of the just how great it is to wake up with the Lord at my side, and also knowing the fact,, so will He ever day of the rest of my life, and then ,, He will set beside me sipping coffee with me,, and so I raise my coffee cup this morning as I start my day,, again, with my Lord ... "Thank You Lord, for my all"! Prayer Reports: Just want to say ,, "Thank You God for all the responses to our prayers... we know you are there, and that you answer in your way, and that we continue our faith,,, and continue our prayers to and of You!" JUST WHO ARE WE? We are the children of God! Yes, just a true fact and some face it, some don't,, some go up,, some go down... it is a choice,, and it is a fair choice,,, of ACCEPT MY SON,,, YOUR CHOICE,, FROM YOUR ONE AND ONLY GOD!!!!! AND THAT CHOICE,,,,,, IS WHAT MAKES YOU WHAT YOU ARE! Lord, thank You for that choice You gave us for our Salvation,, if we use it. amen John HIcks Short today,, but you know,, sometimes it needs to be just simple for some people... what do you think? Have a great day ,,, and I hope you give our God a toast for life today also....God Bless each one of you, is my prayer today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment