Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FOR WHOM DO YOU PRAY TOO?

TUESDAY! Good morning God,, good morning world! It is a great day! The weather? Well I am in a climate control area.. how about you? My thermostat has been set by my Lord, and I cannot complain,, for I know when a builder builds, He knows the "what he built", better than the occupants,, do you agree? That the builder of this world has our thermostats set on the correct temperature, and the weather set on just what we need,, even if we don't understand it, He has a reason? I do! My God is always right,, even when my eyes, and my mind does not understand,,,, I believe!!! How about you? WHOM DO YOU PRAY TO? Some pray with all their heart , and pray directly to God....Then there are those who pray to be heard, by the crowd, the congregation, pray to make an impression to those in ear shot,,but that kind of prayer is only for the wind, for it carries not the truth, but only for the self-satisfaction of making the "prayee" feel good about themselves.. and when they stop, praying, two things hapen,, One is those words are off in the wind like that wind is coming out of therir mouths,,,, and Two....they usually stretch their chest,, and look around with a small up turn of their lips,,,for approval of the ones listening,,, no matter where they are praying...to see if they were heard, and they were,, but to what avail? When you pray,, pray from your from your heart , talk to God,, and to no one else,,,, and folks it is a privilege to be called upon to pray at any place or at any time,,,for it is your opportunity to talk to God,,, out loud,,,and do it with love and the want.. and not to wail to hear ones' tongue wag,,, SO when praying , whether it be in silence, out-loud, by ones-self, or in a group, a large crowd, or in a restaurant,, do it because YOU WANT TO DO IT,,, not because it is something that should be done,, for praying is like ,,, to me talking to my wife, a child of mine, a friend, for it is something I cherish, and love to do..and I love to talk to my God, so if you should walk up to my shop,, or in my yard, and hear me or see me smiling,, don't think I am crazy,, just come on in and join me.. for I am usually taling to my God,,,so yes come on in and join me,,and together ,,, we will PRAY TO GOD,, THERE OR WHERE-EVER WE ARE, BUT WE WILL PRAY TO HIM! and we will not pray , just to wail at our peers, for they are not our God, we will talk to the one who matters, our One , our ONLY GOD!!...so when you bow your head or close your eyes or look to the Heavens, talk like you are standing side by side with God as you pray,,, for you are!!!!! Thank about that! Thank You God for listening,, amen John HIcks Yes, I pray, and I am not ashamed of it, nor do I try to hide it, nor my beliefs, I am what you see,, like it or not...I am hear for my Lord,,, just who do you really represent first ,,, and foremost,,, here??? I like what I heard from a "now" friend of mine,, When someone asks him to pray for them,, he is not embarrassed at all, and he does it then and there,,and if whoever is in ear shot range, can either listen, leave , or ignore, for he is praying to God, for that persons' request, not to those around him!!! How many would or will do that? I ask that question in earnest, for that is commitment!! Right? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment