Thursday, June 6, 2013

TUESDAY! As Mr Rogers would say,,, "Great day in the neighborhood today!" If you start yours off with a mighty and hardy "Good Morning Lord", as you wake, YES!!!, it will be "A great day in your neighborhood today, where ever you make your neighborhood!". Have a great day! Prayer Thanks Today: For Tommy Mulling, whose Kidney Transplant went well,, news this day, is it is already working, and He is doing fine this morning. Thank you God for this and all the other requests you have filled ... they are all in our hearts and we are all thankful to our Creator , You,, God! Happy Birthday! I usually don't put birthdays in my thoughts,, but this is a birthday of exception.. for some three years ago, a man stopped by, got some crosses from our Cross Garden, and started giving out crosses, and he has to date,, given out at least 1000 crosses. and also today this man,, a great Christian, World War Two Veteran, and Baseball Al-star Hall of Famer, turned 90 years old today! May God bless you Jim Harp,, for just being Jim Harp,, a great friend, and a great person,, Happy birthday again! RESCUE ME! Many, many people have cried these two words,, at one time of their life! How many have really sought out the greatest lifeguard,, of the water, ground, wrecks, battle fields, earthquakes, storms, etc.. and cried out to their Lord,,, rescue me Lord! Now I ask you this question,, just how many have cried to Jesus this,,,, "Jesus, I ask you to come into my heart and soul , and save me from eternal damnation.. from satan and his crew?" If you have not, it is time for you to blow that lifeguard whistle, and ask Him to cast out that lifeline of eternal life, with Him.. and don't mind crying it out loud ,, for all to hear, and for all to see... as you cry out... JESUS ,, RESCUE ME, RESCUE ME FROM satan! I CONFESS MY SINS TO YOU, AND GIVE YOU, MY LIFE! Lord, thank You for Your saving power,, and my prayer also today is , that all will come to You, and leave their sinful ways. amen John Hicks Believer, and not afraid to stand and say it.. out loud on all of His principals.... how about you? Will you stand up today, and say so,, that someone will hear you say,, "Praise You Lord almighty from which all my treasures come!" Are you that bold on God, and His Son? I am!!! Join me today!!!! Footnote: My computer still says that when I spell satan, it is incorrect, for I do not put the s in caps.. for it is not a proper noun to me, and as I have always said, I will no ever recognize him as proper! So much for such a so called ,,,"intelligent computer"!

No comments:

Post a Comment