Sunday, June 9, 2013

SUNDAY! Waking up today, is still like a dream,, for yesterday, another little Angel left Heaven, and joined our family ,,, His name is Mason Clark Livingston,, son of Todd, and Dana,,,brother to Noah. We have been by their side since entry to the hospital yesterday, got home late last night, and are now up , and getting redy for that good ole java, and more talk with our Lord, whom gave us this gift, and saw that all was well through out the complete birth.. may all credit go to to Him, and surely the Glory also! Thank You God for this little perfect angel! My perfect angel!!!! Like · · Share REFLECTION OF LIFE STARTED! Yes, I will let it be known that life does start at conception.. and I am pro life..... and the above picture shows that! We all need to look at life ,not as a thing , but a gift from above..for He has made us, and He will take us, when He desires... and we should always be ready,,,, and even tough we don't practice one of Jesus saying,,, we should cry at a birth, and shout with glory, and cry out with happiness upon a death... we need too! Life started yesterday with this birth, I am happy, I am just bursting with happiness , yet I know that God has written a plan for MASON CLARK LIVINGSTON,,,,,, just like He did for you and I ! Did you know you have been on a mission in this world,, all this time? You are,,,, God's! Lord, Thank You for your all,,,and my prayer today is for You to continue to take care of this family, as you always have, this nation, and all who reads this.. amen John HIcks Please all pray for this young family, and my entire family, as we all give our all to our Lord and Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment