Thursday, June 27, 2013

THURSDAY! Waking up , taking a cup of coffee to the carport,,,dark,, then a little light,, and a few birds, then more light,, semi-day-breaking,, a loud array of birds of all different kinds,,, singing songs of different tunes,,, a sobering moment,, when realizing,, they are not only waking up the world, but they are praising their Maker, for He has gotten them through the night , fed by God, and I then realized,, man wakes up, turns on a light so he/she can see in the light, reaches for the coffee or drink of choice, and if wants ,, grabs food readily for consumption,, and never once, no never once utters a song of praise, nor even a word, nor thought of who furnished this ,,, just for them! If we could just up and fly,, instead of turning the key to move,,, would we utter that praise then,,, I doubt it! Maybe, just maybe we need to change,,, and give more praise!!! What do you think? Today let's sing! Prayer Request: For Amanda Newby,, who is going for a heart check today, to make sure all is fine. Please pray for good news! Susan Roberts, we are praying! LAND OF THE FREE! Yes, we have had two things happen this week,,, America crucified one woman,, and hailed 5 un-elected judges, and one woman, as another moment of "history" for the USA! I am surprised your president did not call the judges, and say, job well done! Well, I say job of rights for sin, is not a job well done, as given the rights in my Bible, of what my God says is right, and HIS rights, is what I believe in!!! Now, I will say, I signed up of my own free will to defend these rights of all Americans, and I still defend her today... and I stand up for my rights, and they can stand for their rights, but I do not have to agree with them, and never will....and I do stand, and tall, and unashamed of my beliefs! I will close this morning with this,, we have to make our own commitment, show our beliefs, & we have to be the examples for our children, then we have to envision our children,, living like us or like them... we must have faith in what and who we believe in,, what we expect out of our life here, and after we take that last breath... so I as I said above,,,,, I close with this statement.. I LIVE IN THIS LAND OF THE FREE,, BY CHOICE, I STAY HERE BY CHOICE, AND I BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY,,, AND THAT JESUS CHRIST IS MY SAVIOR, AND THAT BY MY CHOICE, AND THAT FAITH, THAT HE WILL SAVE ME, AND AFTER MY LAST BREATH HERE ON THIS EARTH, I WILL LIVE!!!!!! AND I BELIEVE IN MAN AND WOMAN, IS THE ONLY MARRIAGE! AND I MEAN , ONLY! God, thank You for my all,, for without You , I have nothing, and I put all my faith in You,,, and not in man.... I ask Your guidance of the route of this Nation. amen John HIcks Off the soapbox,,, and but still a "town-crier" for my Lord, what are you crying out today.... I want, or thank You? Have a great day,, of HIS, for it is HIS, and will be forever and ever! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment