Friday, June 7, 2013

BEING PLEASANT!

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! Good morning this great, of another of God's days, and be great-ful that He has chosen to let you and I share another one with Him, on this earth! As I awoke, I have said my good mornings to Him, gave my thanks, and have asked Him to come.. be with me today as I do what ever,, but it will be "things" I will be able to stand before Him and listen to repeated.. but that has not always been the case... but now with His Son at my side, I still can stand and stand with no past.. for He has taken it, and paid for it, and has my future in His hands, why, for I gave Him my all! Now, after all of this of a good morning,, How's your day going to start?,,, and how is it going to be,, with or without? BEING PLEASANT! Now, this is one thing we all can do, if we choose to do,, and that is to be pleasant! There are times we just feel like we have been run over by a truck, a transfer truck,,, and that is bad, right? Even with this ,,, we can be pleasant, we don't have to be a sour lemon.. all puckered up, lips turned down, attitude of, "you owe me something".. "get out of my way",, or as some ,, "I am waiting on you because it is my job, and I do not have to really smile.. I am paid to smile", when really as in all jobs, people should be smiling and thankful that they have one.. and should enjoy it, and if not, quit,, and find something that they like,, if they can.. don't take it out on others of your disappointment in your job, your life, or what ever has effected you today, to put you in this un-pleasant mood! ,, STOP,, and take it to the Lord,, for He is the one who can change all things,,, maybe not instant, and maybe in an instant.. but by faith,, and once tht you have been to Him, ask Him into your heart, give Him your soul,, then that will create a smile,,,and turn those lips up, and control that tongue before it wags.. and put you back in the PLEASANT STAGE! and make people glad to see you, and not frown after they have dealt with you! God, please enter all today, and put a real smile, not only on their lips, but in their hearts also.. amen John HIcks I smile, I talk(maybe too much), but I love life, and I love people, and I love my God over all, and I say that public,,,, and proud of it, yes, I am bragging of my love,, of my God!!!! Who do you brag about,, and do you do it with a smile or a frown? Smile , it takes less muscles and less energy! Really, a proven fact!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment