Thursday, June 20, 2013

THURSDAY! Welcome and good morning to His day,,, no, it's not Sunday,, but as Christians, we should celebrate each day as His, He built, He gave it , and He can take it back,,, just remember that! Start your day off right, and invite Him along,, & don't make Him tag along behind you. Put Him up front and be proud to do so! Will you? Or will you just ignore this, and wish,, at the time of ascent, for recognition, when it will be too late! Am I chastising all those who turn their heads to Christ? Yes, for I am worried about you and your soul,,, just like my God longs for you who are non-believers or believers and non-practicing,, so if you are not, please change,,, and then let's all have a great day, with partner,, God! Prayer Request: For Teresa Bartinski, a 6 year old, daughter of Ann,,who has had a heart transplant, and is not responding to her new heart, even thought she is fighting,,, it just will not beat,, she is on life support,, her mother has stated,, "Jesus can start her heart,, I know it, if we will just pray", so I ask all to pray for Gods' Will to be done for this little girl! Mepey Nkese, had her bone marrow transplant yesterday,,, and as she awoke from her operation, her first words where "Isn't God great"! How about that! With All The Churches! I am going to write something today that will get under a lot of peoples skin , so to speak.. but it needs to be said! I , also include myself in this,,,, If we have all these churches in this Nation,,, and all of these people are going to these churches, then why do we have so many crimes, so many killings, so many sins ,,, as if they are on the increase,,, and yes , I know the population is growing,,, for this Nation is not only money driven, greed driven, but also un-wed sex driven... and fathers not accepting their duties... Now I ask , if we all believe as we all state we do, in our churches in prayer, in our business(that is something to discuss later, we need more of), and profess our belief in public.... then why does a person make a face of "in awe" when a person prays at a meal in public, why do they turn their head at the word being talked about in public,, ?????? Yes,,, more and more , I believe we call these people Hypocrites,,, for they are "Sunday Morning Worshipers Only" yes they belong to the SMWO organization! We need to listen to His word, and we need to practice His word,, every second, every minute , every day,,,,, and not when it is convenient, or politically correct,, I am tired of hearing those comments ,, of too much talking of God, and Jesus,,,, for I am guilty of this, but I will continue to do so...and I ask and I request, and I say to you, this doomsday quote... now, for later may be too late!!!!! Now with all the buildings I see around this area,,, and as I use to see as I traveled,, why do we not have more REAL CHURCHES, WITH REAL MEMBERS,, with all of the churches we have? God, I ask for forgiveness for being so critical of my fellow man, and I ask that all of our Churches serve You, and only You! amen John HIcks Am I wrong or do we have more buildings, that resemble churches or are all of them real churches? As members of these churches, YOU answer this , and you answer this truthfully! Will You?

No comments:

Post a Comment