Friday, June 21, 2013

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! Last day until the W/E! Have you planned your W/E? Have you dotted all the i's, and crossed all your t's ? Planning is just like the grammar above,,, easy to write but can be missing some of the content... like did you plan Jesus in your plans? Well? Just a Thought Today! A Testimonial! I have been doing the "Thoughts For Today" since 2007,,,, working with "The Cross Ministry", since August 2010,,, and I am still doing both, by Gods request, and His help, and I truly believe this. I am having the time of my life!!!!! If asked before starting any of these two,, "was I as committed to God as I am now,, and the answer is yes! In my heart, I was committed,,, in my mind I was committed , vocally, no, I was not as committed." God touched me so many times in my life , personally,, you would not believe the times,, the miracles He gave to me and to my complete family, the hardships, the disappointments,, the, as I call it, the pot holes , the rough ride on the hi-way of life it seems I had,, yet, as I look back, it was as smooth as glass... for God was right there with me(if I had looked)... patiently waiting , guiding, keeping me safe,, knowing just what He had in store for "me".... Well it was these two things, and yes, my tongue may wag,,, but it wags more for the Lord than ever before, and it will continue to wag for Him.... and I will continue to stand up for God, for Jesus,,, and let no man , nor no woman, ever try to pull me down off my soap-box of the Lord,, I will not budge, I will not fall, I will stand tall, straight, and well healed to my belief, my commitment,, and why am I so sure? For I am being held by my Master and Lord! I know why my Lord has carried me thus far! Do you know why you are where you are today? If not,,, then please stop, pray to God Almighty,,, and ask for His revealing power, and then ,, (be prepared),, for you just might have just ask for the ride of your lifetime.. for I am now on the ride of mine,,, and still enjoying His bounty of Love more and more......come join me on this ride of your lifetime...remember, today is the oldest you have ever been, and they youngest you will ever be.. so make a decision for God, first and foremost.... Do you have any "thoughts" today that you would like to share? "Thoughts Today" ,,,,, mine to you! Have a great day ,,, with out Lord! Lord, Thank You for Your arms that have wrapped around me, and carried me through this journey thus far, and my faith of You to carry me on the rest of my trip, and I ask for You to wrap all who request You this day, amen John HIcks My Thoughts for This Day, to you! How about yours? ");

No comments:

Post a Comment