Sunday, June 23, 2013

SUNDAY! God's rest day! Well, why are you not resting? I know some have to work, but the old "blue law" wasn't so bad,, at least we all got out,, and visited each other more,,, but now, work, watch T.V. or play computer games,, or just on the computer,, yes, just like me ,right now... Let's all say a silent prayer for "Man"! EITHER YOU DO,,, OR YOU DON'T,,, A CHOICE OF YOURS AND YOURS ALONE! This is one statement, no one,, in person, on T.V.,, on the news media, on the computers social network,, newspapers,, no one can say is not a valuable statement,, one of a lifetime,,, here , and for later! We all make a lot of decisions each day of our life,,, and they are some life saving, life taking,,, hurting others, saying things about others that are untruths, or so called "stretching" the truth, just enough to ruin someones life, some are praising others,, being kind , and gracious, helpful, all different types of decisions. Yes , we as humans ,,, make so many decisions each day, good or bad,, but we make them!... NOW,,,the most important one decision to all,,, Christians, and non-Christians... is the acceptance, or non acceptance of Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.. their way through this life,,, and their way into Heaven with their one and only God... or their way to hell,,, and folks that is my belief, that God gave you that ,,, your ability of "CHOICE",, and it is your responsibility to accept or not... and I have made mine, and it is my acceptance of Jesus Christ as my personal Savior,,, and today, I ask this, a request of all who reads this,, if you are not a Christian, make this same decision, this choice that I have made, and for those of you who have made it,,, DON'T keep it a secret,, tell the world of your convictions, be proud, and let's ,together, bring in all the lost sheep of the human herd who are wandering along life's pathway,, without God,, let's do our job, and do some shouting and reminders of THIS CHOICE, EITHER YOU DO, OR YOU DON'T, DO, AND LIVE!, DON'T AND DIE! HARSH? NO, TRUTHFUL! My Lord, I pray today for the strength of my faith to grow even bigger, so that I can be more of an instrument for You, and I pray that all who reads this will also grow in spreading Your word, and Your plan of Salvation,, amen John HIcks Just a simple man doing what I believe God wants.. are you? Thank about it,, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment