Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WHAT WILLL GET YOU THERE?

WEDNESDAY! Yes, it is that ole day of planning ,,, better known as "Hump" day! I think a you plan that climb to that W/E,, you had better put Jesus in your plan, for without Him , as below, you will be just going with your thumb out,and really not going anywhere, so include Him in all your plans! Prayer Request: For Tina Ballard,, who is home from the hospital, but continue to pray for her healing. For Brenda Jarriel, who lost her dad yesterday,,, please pray for the family, as her Mom is also sick... may God continue to keep you my friend! WHAT WILL GET YOU THERE? There are all kinds of ways to get from here to there,,,,, by walking, running,,, car,,, train,,, bus,,,, plane,,, imagination (only it does not cost as much ,, but sometimes more enjoyable), the ways are numerous. Americans are so use to the good life,,, and if you look at some of the third world nations,,, you would believe what I am saying,,,but,,as we are use to this good life,, then we don't really think, to much of the cost to go places.. The Pope travels to all nations,,, & we hear of the many travels of our high officials, the President, and his family, our senators, as they travel the world for political reasons,and for enjoyment,, and then I hear of the Evangelists,, the Missionaries who travel for God,,, to spread the word of salvation and the saving power of God... and the latter two, I believe , will get a bigger place in the palace of Gods' Heaven,, but no matter where we travel,,, and no matter the carrier we take,,, it will not get you or me to Heaven,,, it will not forgive your sins,,, it will not give you eternal life,,, it can only take you from here to there physically,,, yes,,, only one can give you all of the above,,, forgiveness, fulfillment, carry you to eternal life,, to see God,,, and what and who will GET YOU FROM HERE TO THERE? JESUS,, THE SAVIOR! YOUR TAXI FROM HERE TO GOD! Almighty God,,, thank You for Your Son,,, our way to You! amen John HIcks I have not taken the chance of missing my ride,,, with just my thumb out,,, but I have put out my heart and soul to God, , as I kneel by that road of life,,,,I give Him my all,, and guess what,,, He picked me up & is already letting me ride everyday.... how about it,,,, do you just have your thumb out, or are you kneeling on this road of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment