Thursday, May 16, 2013

GOD IS GOOD!

THURSDAY! Good morning to all, and a great request from me to God this morning is for you all to have a great and blessed day! Enjoy it , for it was made for you, and me! Prayer Requests: Debbie Livingston, who has kidney stones, and kidney infection. She is at Northside Hospital in Atlanta. Pray for her complete healing, and relief from all pain. For Tina Ballard, in MS. who suffered a heart attack, home now, and has a great battle ahead of her... please ask God to help Tina in this battle, so she can finally win it. For Janey, who lost her Dad.. pray for her understanding and for God to help her through all of her heart ache. Millie's friend , Ileen Jones, who was taken to the hospital from the doctors office this afternoon with an undiagnosed heart problem. Please be praying for her. GOD IS GOOD! Yes , he is! I know! He has came to my rescue several thousand times! He has forgiven me more than that! He has driven the devil from my heart , thousand of times also!(and I and you have to watch this "devil" , for he works to get right back in, and you have to ask God for help each time that ole devil slips in, to rid Him over and over, and have faith , that he will stay out) He has delivered me from my enemies,,, and given me friends instead,,, He has carried me on His back many, many times,, He has slept by my side, when I was sick of body, and of sinful mind, He never left me,,, then he healed me of my sickness, and forgave me of my sins... and most of all ,, He gave me life to start with, with an unconditional love.. and even gave me a plan for after death, to rise to Him again, and stay with Him forever, and ever! He has given me more riches than any King that ever lived,, He gave me Jesus, His Son, for my sins and victory over the grave....He guides my tongue,,,, a feat that takes a lot of doing, and often...and even thought I am not worthy of even mentioning His name, He calls out to me to talk to Him each and every day, not once , but many times a day...with love and affection , no hard feeling,,, for He is a just and loving God,, and yet a vengeance God of those who do not live by His word... He gave us this world, and continues to let us live in it, even thought we are trying our best to kill the very things He created for us,,, that is so good for us... Oh yes,,, MY GOD ,,,, IS A GOOD GOD! and I love Him with all my heart and soul, and you should too! God, thank You for my all,,, amen John HIcks How do you see God? I would like to know, your real feelings! (All of the body of "GOD IS GOOD " should be outlined in red, for all is so true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment