Friday, May 3, 2013

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER

FRIDAY! TGIF-TGED! As I wake up this morning, I first ask God, forgive me of my sins,, then I ask for Him to forgive all of us of our sins.... Have you talked to Him today? Go, ahead , one thing God can do is wait, but we cannot! Think about that! NATIONAL PRAYER DAY! Yesterday,we were celebrating the "National Day of Prayer" in this nation, and I was very worried , again , this year of the turn-out, not counting the speakers, about 35 to 40 people! I know that there are the ones who do not have transportation, too sick to attend(for it is an out-doors event), have to work and cannot get off to come,,, then their are those who know, and don't prepare for that day,, of 30 minutes of that day.. for a time set aside by our own government to pray, and this government at our courthouse was present, as speakers and spectators,, along with some of our pastors ( out of 100's, only some were there)! We complain about the ten commandments in our government building, and to keep them,, we fight for one sex marriage, abortion, and we are pro life, and we fight for the freedom to worship as we please, lots died for this freedom,,, and we only give o, yes zero back,, and folks , I am outraged of the turn out here,, and I ask each of you that was able to go,,(and I do not put blame on anyone who was not able) just how many turned up at your courthouse on this , yesterdays NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER? God , I ask that you forgive this Nation of not turning out to celebrate you, again, amen John HIcks Believe in this freedom to pray,, and this freedom of not to pray also, but I choose to pray,, will you join me in just saying , Thank You God for my all? Now say it on your own! Have a great day of the Lords.. again!

No comments:

Post a Comment