Saturday, May 4, 2013

SEEING, HEARING, FEELING!

SATURDAY! Good Morning on this great Saturday! I pray you have a great day, and a great week-end,, and may God bless each one of you with a shower of love! Prayer Request : That this day, an all days forward, all in this Nation will bow down ,,and worship with prayer , and be an example to our God of how He wants us to be! HEY, MY EYES ARE OPENED, MY EARS CAN HEAR, AND MY HANDS ,CAN FEEL? What has happened, my eyes have been open before, and I could see, here, there,and everywhere... but now my eyes are opened,,,, and I can hear, all that is said to me... and I can feel what is said to me,,, hey,,,, I CAN CLEARLY SEE, I CAN EVEN CLEARLY HEAR, AND I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL...LIKE NEVER BEFORE... What is going on?? Who is this I see,,, hear, and feel? OH!!!! IT IS THE VOICE OF JESUS CHRIST, AND HIS SAVING POWER, AND I HAVE JOINED HIM! HEY? Want to join me?,,,, just call out His Name, it is Jesus, and wow! HE will come running , right into your arms, and yes , you will see, hear, feel ,,, as you have never felt before!!! John HIcks Seeing, Hearing, and Feeling!!! How about you? A choice , well made!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment