Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TUESDAY! Having a great cup of java,,, getting ready to head to the workshop, and have a great day! How do I know that I am going to have a great day? Because I woke with God at my side,ask Him to accompany me through my day, and that I have surrendered my soul to His Son, Jesus, so my day is planned for goodness! How about yours, have you made any plans? YOUR CHOICE! Today, my thoughts of today is short,,, I say to all who reads this, "You must make a choice of one way or the other. The two choices, are God and satan,, and it is up to you to make it,,and then to live it....the making of the choice is easy... we all can say, yes we accept God, and the live it,,, is another complete journey,,, for it will have it's ups, and it's downs.. and what you must remember, is during both, ups and downs,, if you have made the choice of God, and you really believe, and have the faith, the downs will be met successfully, and the ups should be met with thanks also, just as you pull out of the downs..and you have that guarantee of everlasting life, victory over the grave...now with satan, it is just do as you want, and don't worry about anything,, for he doesn't either,,,and then when you die, you just burn, but never burn up! How horrible can that be,, the burning hurt,,, of an eternity?,,,That is just a horrible picture!" "Now make your choice , for you,,, and only you can make it!" God , I accept You, and pray that all who reads this, and the world would do the same.amen John HIcks Yes, I make the choice of God , first, and if this gets in your way, no apologies...just go around or also stand with me... I had rather you stand , but again,,, as above, that is your choice, well did you decide to stand, or go around?

No comments:

Post a Comment