Friday, May 17, 2013

GOD'S GARDEN

FRIDAY! TGIF-TGED! Here it is , the end to another perfect week,, even with the hardships, the worries, the disappointments,, the lost of love ones... for God has been here all the time, and He has been running this ship of life for each one of us,, so just be proud to be on His ship, and not on satans ship,, ,for satans will fall and burn,, ours will soar to the Heavens and sail,,, forever and ever,, for we have our life-vest on,, Jesus Christ , wrapped and held by the Son,, amen, right? Prayer Request: For Anna Christ, Pastor Mike and Becky's oldest daughter, who has a problem with her jaw, and pray that the doctors find the treatment that will heal this girl... and let's all pray that these parents will see the results of their sustained faith. GOD'S GARDEN! This is what I call the outside of my house, my yard,, for I love to work in it,,,, it is one of my passions, just ask my wife. This morning , as the sun came up, I was touched to grab my coffee, go with my wife to the carport,,, look out over the freshly mowed grass, the groomed shrubs,, the birds pecking here , there,, singing out a song of thanks and happiness, the scooting of them so close to us,,, not a bit afraid of us.. the sounds of the world waking up,,the sun breaking the new dawn, drawing in the breath of the morning cool air, exhaling so slowly... then raising my cup, and saying to God.... "Good morning my God,,, thank you for this moment, this sharing of your garden,,, the life you have chosen to give me, all the good, for you are so gracious to me, to let me be just one of your tenders of Your Garden, for you are my all"...and then without hesitation,, I looked over to my wife, and said " I love you also"..... and she always smiles, and I know she does not mind coming in second place.... to my,,,, and her God! Now, where is this leading? Go outside,, and look around,, even if you are in a penthouse,, a smog area,,, a little cloudy,, or a rain,,, stop!, look around!, and see!,, YES SEE!,,,,,, THAT YOU ARE ALSO,, SOMEWHERE IN GODS GREAT GARDEN,,, OF HIS WORLD! So do what I do ,,, bow my head, and give thanks, not wants this morning,,O.K.? God, thank You for letting me stroll through Your Garden,, Your World, amen John HIcks Loving my life,,, are you? If not, maybe you need to ask someone to share it with,, that my friends is God Almighty ,, God of All... your choice , your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment