Saturday, March 3, 2012

WHAT DAY IS PRAYER DAY?

SATURDAY! I hope all wake up safe this morning,,, these storms are raging across parts of the States,, and people are losing a lot ... but why, we don't know, oh yes , we know the meteorologists reason, but I am talking about God... We just have to have faith,,, that it is in His plan, & accept it, and be ready for what it brings, and pray for all to survive,,,, everyone can re-build houses, none can re-build lives, except one.

Prayer Request Today: For all those storm victims, that they find the faith, the help, and have what they need,,, love , understanding, and help...please pray long and hard....


WHAT DAY IS PRAYER DAY?

This morning is going to be short, and sweet.... the question today is "what day is my, and your prayer day, or days?" I am going to tell when , and if you will do this,, you will see a change in these United States of America!!!!

PRAYER DAY , IS EVERY DAY THAT ENDS IN A,,, "Y"

Lord, thank You for giving us the privilege to pray openly in this country.. and thank You for Jesus Christ and our chance to accept Him, and be with You and Him in eternity.. amen

John HIcks
How often do you pray? I pray as often as I feel like it.. and that is what I think is the right amount of prayer.. and when to do it... as often as one feels ......... How do you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment