Friday, March 30, 2012

JUST A STORY

FRIDAY! TGIF! I am sure glad to be up and drinking my coffee this morning! We were up until 3 a.m. working on my sugar,, I had gotten a shot , and it elevated my sugar, had to take an extra special med to get it to stop climbing and hold for a awhile,, then receded enough to go to bed, and this morning is down, not anywhere near normal, but down to manageable.. Have faith it will be before long,, oh yes , please all remember that today, March 30th is "Thank Your Doctor Day", and I sure do thank mine,, He has been there for me!

Prayer Request: Wanda Carraways Uncle Garland Mixon who has Heart Aneurysm

Elmer & Joy,, liveing here,, Elmer is in remission,,but
has throat infections.

JUST A STORY?

When my Mother was sick and before she died,, she was worried more about the ones she was leaving than herself.. she told the doctor on her death bed,, make sure my children do not suffer! Also, she was worried about our youngest daughter Dana taking this very hard,( even thought she loved ALL her grandchildren very much) more than usual and it bothering her later in life.... they were close, for at the time ,, she was the youngest of all of her grandchildren,which numbered up to 17....
Well after her death, we were all setting in our living room with the exception of Dana, when Dana came into the room stating, "Hey you don't have to worry about Grandma,, she is doing great, for she came and told me she was and she was checking on me!",, and then rushed back to her room. Well , I quickly hushed everyone,, and said,, let it go, for you should have seen the look on that six year old face! After much discussion, no one was permitted to comment on it .. we just let it go... Well,, the very next day ,, she did it again,, this time saying "Grandma just came back again,, and you know the rest. We again,, just said,"great!", and looked at each other , but continued watching T.V. The third day, as we were setting there , you guessed it,, she came back into the room in a run and a slide,, stateing this message, "Daddy, Grandma just came,, talked to me and said she was glad I was doing good,, not to worry about her for she was just fine,, she said she had to go , ad she would see me later in Heaven.. to tell all of you, she was fine, missed all, but had to go, and would not be back, and I am o.k. now too!" She then left the room , and skipped down the hall.. singing! To this day, Dana can not remember this incident,,, at all...
Now, I have made my decision on this story,, you make yours ,, child's imagination, or Gods' granting a Grandmother a wish to make sure a grand-daughter was taken care of in acceptance of her death? Dana said after that,,, just like all the other grandchildren,, how much she missed her grandmother, but never to that incident... well?

UST A STORY, OR ?

God, many things happen in our lives that is unexplainable,, and we know they are messages from You,, please give us the faith of the knowledge , they are from You, and let us stand on that faith. amen

John HIcks
Just felt like telling this story that had came back to me last night ,, felt compelled to re-tell...and let some decide on maybe some of their visits... think about it,, for He is alive, and He made all, so why not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment