Thursday, March 15, 2012

LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT!

THURSDAY! Waking up with my favorite two things, coffee, and my Jesus! Who did you invite to coffee and to spend this day with ? You still can have both, no matter the time of day,,, just call and invite Him , and then pour your heart out to Him! Now , have a great day!

Prayer Request: This morning, I ask all to have at least one moment of prayer is asking the Lord to continue to give us peace and harmony here in this great nation.. and also welcome Him to continue to stay in this Nation! Remember , "IN GOD WE TRUST"!

LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT!

Merle Haggard said it best... "love it,, or leave it", and that meant this United States of America. For those who find this country foul, sorry, the need for improvement of all others,, feel "un-free".. then move to another country.. and complain when you get there.... see how long they let you open your mouth, except to scream! Please do this and shut up about this great nation that so many men and women, have fought for and so many have paid,, for this freedom of this nation , with their lives.. so honor this nation,,, love it,, and stand by the oath we have made to keep it, which is "A NATION UNDER GOD, AND BE READY TO DEFEND HER TODAY! Now make the decision,,

LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT!

God, I pray for this nation, this United States of America, for our freedom to continue , and that all will be on their knees , giving you the thanks and the glory for it! amen

John HIcks
Standing tall, ready to defend it, again, for I love this country... and ,yes, I have been elsewhere, and there is no place like home, here,, and I know Heaven will be even better, and I have made my choice on that also, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment