Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WEDNESDAY! Waking up to a great new day! Whether it is good or not,, in your eyes, it is a good one in God's eyes,, for He makes all or us,, and this world we live in. so as we wake up, & get going,,, let's give Him our thanks, and our love, and then just watch as that darkness fades and the loving light of Jesus Christ steps up beside us and gives us our lighted pathway to follow,, just make sure you stay on it! Have a great day!

FOLLOWING YOUR HEART!

When something or someone comes into your life, you and many others ask that same old question, what should I do, or should I do it or go there? Well , here is my answer! First, you get consultation, and right off, you say, "I don't have time to run hunt a head doctor, a friend, a husband , a wife, a brother, a sister,,, I need to act now, don't you get it?"..
Yes , I do.. but take just a second, not long,, and ASK Y0UR GOD ,, what would YOU GOD have me do,, WHERE WOULD YOU GOD, have me go,,, and after you have done this in reality... then, yes....

FOLLOW YOUR HEART, FOR YOU HAVE ASKED HIM IN,, AS YOUR GPS!

God, thank You for being there with us all, and may we continue to call on You for all of our answers,, and use our conscience for something useful.. amen

John HIcks
Yes, there are things & times I wish I had stopped and asked God on what to do, but that is past, and He knows and has forgiven the past, so don't let past stand in your way of talking to Him, for the time to talk to Him is ANYTIME! Have a great day,, and slide to the W/E,,, slow and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment