Sunday, March 25, 2012

AS I REACH OUT!

SABBATH! CALLED SUNDAY,,, MOST OFTEN! Wow! I keep thinking,, that coffee in the morning can not get any better, BUT,, yes again this morning, God is sooo good to me, for as soon as I awake , off to the coffee pot,, for when you smell, if you are a coffee lover like me, the aroma just floats you to the pot like a magnet.. so what was your first gift of life when you awoke this morning, besides that first conscience breath of life you breathed in? Yes, He is so wonderful, and so loving..how can one not believe in Him?

Our lives only improve when we take chances, and the most diffcult risk we can take,,, is to be honest with ourselves!

AS I REACH TO YOU!

I hope for this to be short this morning and to the point.. We have arms to do many, many things, and we who are fortunate to have both,, and intact, are truly blessed. When I had my thumb cut, I could not imagine the things I did , that included this little piece of my hand,, it became bigger, rather that smaller..so never say "I can do without one or more part of my body, and function just as good."
You may function, but not as good as you can with what God gave you to as a whole, for He makes it possible for you to adapt... and I ask you this,, have you,, lost part of your body as you reach out to people now? Why do I ask this, for I don't see many people reaching out this day and time. Do you seem to have limp arms, when it is time to give a hug, are you almost afraid someone will think you are trying something a little off key? Well, most of this is in your doubtful mind or barrier put up by you.. and myself,, as we look at that other person , looking back at us,, we have our doubts,,then and there.. some are good ones to have ,,,for you can see who will hug and who will not...
But,,, you can reach just as far by adapting , by just gesturing with your hands! You take an arm or arms, it does not matter one or two.. point towards the Heavens,, and then adapt with your eyes, mouth, and tongue! Put a smile on your face, look that person in the eyes, and then speak of Jesus and His saving power, His redemption blood He shed, for your and their sins, and how to just ask Him and He will save them through His grace.. and as you talk to them,, then gesture up to the Heavens and watching as their eyes go with you,, you are giving them a hug , a hug of Jesus Christ in a different way than putting your arms around them physically!
Oh yes, first you must get out and visit ,,,that is the way to see more people and to testify, this is just not being done,,,, what, you don't believe me? Just look and ask others when they have received a visit from anyone , except when they are sick,,,, but if you will try this above ,you will not have to worry about that feeling of intrusion of a actual hug,, but you can feel that hug longer & bigger & better when you open your arms, your smile, & your tongue,, and

REACH OUT TO SOMEONE, JUST AS I REACH OUT TO YOU WITH WORDS THIS DAY!

Lord, give all the ability to adapt, and share You each chance they get, and never let an opportunity go by.amen

John HIcks
Written, & will take a lot of slack on this one, but when you feel it , you feel it,, as I do..so go ahead and give me the feedback! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment