Friday, March 16, 2012

MAKE A CHOICE , TODAY!

FRIDAY! TGIF! Happy Gods' day! All are really His,, given with much love, little wants in return,,, only a little love to be given back,,, not much to ask for ,, in return for your life, and this world,, is it?

MAKE A CHOICE , TODAY!

Today , so short,, you must make a choice today of how you want to spend your eternity,, for there is no gamble , like the gamble of going to Heaven or hell... so why gamble and wait,, make that choice today, accept Jesus as your personal Savior,, with a small simple prayer, of Lord I accept you as my personal and saving Savior! So it is up to you, and you alone to

MAKE A CHOICE TODAY,, UP? or DOWN? HEAVEN OR HELL?

God, I pray that all that reads this, will have already accepted you, and the ones who have not will. I also pray for all who are Christians will put forth the effort of talking to others about Jesus, and help in guiding them to Him, and to You. amen

John HIcks
Proud to said ,yes I have accepted Jesus, and I do, talk about Him , some might say too much,, but I say, not near enough! How is your conversation going , with Him?,, You do talk to Him , don't you? CHOICE, CHOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment