Friday, March 23, 2012

I'LL FLY AWAY!

FRIDAY! TGIF- As you hit the floor with a smile and anticipation of the week-end only this day ahead,,, just remember the plans you made with Jesus, if you did, and if not , do it ,, for without His Father, and Him,, there would be "no week-end",,,thank about it , right before you jump for joy, just make sure who is jumping with you... might need them before this life is over! HUH?

Prayer Request: I ask for all to pray for our Nation, and for the State of Israel... for God to continue to bless us, and them, with His love, and I ask for you to pray your love,,, back to Him!

YES, I'LL FLY AWAY!

This is a dream of all man, to fly! So far, there has not been no man, nor no woman ,born to fly without some man-made fixtures upon their body... for feathers,, I have not seen any,,, yet! We still dream when we see the grand hawks, the great eagle, the little sparrows,,, the "just birds",,, and one of my favorite, the Hummingbird, yes we dream of soaring through the heavens,,, and dream is the only way,,, Not really!
What ? You say to me" there is a way to fly?", and I answer," yes ,and you ask,, with this life"... how?" Here is how,,,!
First ,you must believe in God, also His son, Jesus Christ. Second ,you must accept Jesus as your Savior.. giving Him your heart, and your soul, completely... with no holds...completely free of doubt , just pure love,,, and He will accept you in to His flock of sheep... saved by His love and the Fathers Grace... and under that coat are two wings,, and staying with Jesus makes these little wings, grow,, and when the time comes for you to go to meet the Father,, your wings are complete.... and then you will be able to open them wide, smile, and cry out loud,

YES! YES,,, I CAN FLY,,

YES,, BY AND BY,,, YOU WILL SAY,,,"WHEN I DIE, HALLELUJAH,,, I WILL FLY WAY! YES FLY AWAY, UP ,, UP!

BE WITH MY LIVING GOD, AND HIS SON , JESUS!"...

OH HOW GREAT THAT DAY WILL BE,,,WHEN I'LL FLY AWAY!

God, thank you for this inspiration of a song , that tells it all, and I pray,,, more and more people are on thier knees,, asking for Jesus for His love and their wings! amen

John HIcks
Yes ,, one day I will fly way,, no doubt... how about you, any doubt, if yes, then you need to be back on your knees to Jesus.. and ask with reality! This is a choice made by you, and only you!

No comments:

Post a Comment