Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ON A DAY BACK IN JULY

TUESDAY! Welcome to God's day, yes, every one is His,, given to us to enjoy, so get up, and get out and enjoy it , in what ever you do.. from work to play,, do it with gusto, and humility of just having it to enjoy!

ON A DAY , BACK IN JULY!

On a day in the middle of July , standing in the middle of an asphalt parking lot,,, at two hours past noon,, the temperature was 110 degrees,, and the man could see a small tree,, about 6 feet tall,, maybe 4 feet around .
He thought,,, wow,, some shade,,, a little,, is better than nothing,,, (why not go into a store? No doors!), so as he walked towards that little tree,, he felt the burning on the bottom of his shoes,, sweat running down his face,, and back,,, slowly he walked seeking relief from this terrible heat,,, He made it, only to fine the leaves just dropped off,, the temperature was rising,,, 120 degrees,, wow,, hotter! When is this going to end? Hey ,, I'll walk over to the shadows of the building,, again ,, the shoes, burning worst,, almost sticking to the asphalt,,, as he was walking,, he noticed his watch,, the time was still two hours after noon,,, and the buildings were moving a step away ,,, just as he took a step! What is going on? I can't take this,,, the temperature rose to 140 degrees,,, the asphalt was getting beyond sticky, so hot,, it was starting to melt, or was that his shoes,, He cried out,,, "Oh Lord,, what is going on?",,, and a voice cried back, from a face with tears running down His cheeks ,

" I was there, on that day that you went to eternity, I saw you fall when your heart stoped and you landed on the parking lot asphalt, I saw you had breath left to call out , but as all through life,,, you would not call out for me,, and I saw the temperature rise,, and I cried as you would not come to me before you left,, for I had my arms and my invitation extended out to you then, just as I had all of your life,, but you just would not come to my arms, as you let out the last of your breath.....

ON A DAY ,,, IN JULY"!

Lord,, may all see You,, and rush to Your arms and ask to be saved now,, before it is to late,,, amen

John HIcks
Sometimes it takes a vivid or weird story to get the attention of Hell,,and how satan continues to give you pain, even after he has you in death,,, as all the things he temps you with,, just think,, when he has you, he does this for an eternity,,
I am glad that I am wrapped in the Almighty Arms of the Lord.. are you wrapped,,, or looking at hot asphalt? Pease wrap ourself now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment