Thursday, October 27, 2011

GENTLE THUNDER

THURSDAY! Well did you? You know? Did you bring Jesus along on your slide to the w/e and through the rest of your life.. Hey, I forgot to tell you to.. if you slide with him,, it is smoother,,, and you get any splinters for his wood(the cross) it is smooth and perfect for it was all the plan for us,, and planned by the Father... so I choose to slide with my Savior,, my Hero, my Jesus Christ,,, who did you pick to slide with?

Prayer Request : For that person in Whitesville, Tn. that the person will overcome, with Jesus' help... their hurt from looking at the cross on the water tower or the one in their heart,, and that they will find out,, who and what Jesus is all about, and that it does not hurt to love Jesus,,and how much He loves them already,,, for all I know those that worships Him has this little shinny spot on their heart, and you can usually see it shine when they open their mouth and testify... have you seen it on anyone! I have , on many, many!

A GENTLE THUNDER!

Have you ever been outside, and hear this thunder way in the distance,, wait, and wait, and don't hear it again,, that is called "gentle thunder", or that is what I call it... It gets your attention.. makes your head turn a little in the direction of the sound,, and then you try to see the cloud.. but just can't quite see it... but you heard it and you know it is out there...
Hey,, did you ever think? God is growling at you about something ever so low,, that you are about to do.. or not do.. or you are doing.. and He is just like your mother, father, or teacher,, just kind of clearing their throat.. to say ,,o.k. stop right where you are, and THINK! THINK!, before you do that or stop doing that, before you hear

THE BIG THUNDER,, INSTEAD OF THIS LITTLE "GENTLE THUNDER"!

God, I pray that we all hear You with that "gentle grown",, and not have to have the big POP! amen

John HIcks
I can remember how dumb I was, and my brother Sam was so smart.... He could hear Moms groan,, I had to have my ear wax cleared before I could hear,, with the whack of a switch... I guess that I always felt like I was right... then,,,but later,, I found Jesus, and God, and I felt the "reality" whack,, and now I hear the groan,, more than I should,, being a Christian does not make you perfect,,but it sure does put the good guy looking after you and forgiving you..keeps satan at bay,,, thank You God, and thank You, Jesus,, and just who do you hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment