Monday, October 17, 2011

GOD'SMYSTERIES

MONDAY! You survived the W/E,, and now for another slow week ,till the next one.. live for these days, and plan something good... and then enjoy the day of each day,,, for what it is.. for it is free, and God only gives so many to each one... now is the time to enjoy.. so get up out of that bed,, rub those eyes , shout a hallelujah ,, praising God, and then go out and do your thing!

Prayer Request: Diane Summers, who will be having eye surgery tomorrow,, so pray that all will be successful and that she will heal quickly, for after this one, she has to have the other one also.. please pray that God will be with her,and the surgeon.
For "The Cross" Ministry, We will be traveling to Moultrie, Ga. for the Big Ag Expo.. people from all over the world will be there and we have a space .. to give out crosses , free to each one that will take one.. our chance to testify of our God, our Jesus, and have fellowship with them.. we have 6000 crosses to be given out... and we ask for all your prayers in our success,, for we know we will be traveling with God and Jesus aboard....

Yesterday, we had a prayer commencement at the Lovejoy Baptist Church, in Lovejoy, Ga. for "The Cross Ministry to help send us off, then they gave us a dinner , and it was great... those people are in love with God, and you could tell it as we walked into that church! All of this , goes the thanks to one man, who had a dream.. and put it to "wood", and into Gods' hands, and wow,, look at it grow,, thanks goes to Mr. Jimmy Livingston, for having this dream... "A Quiet Yet Powerful Message".. May God bless him and The Cross Ministry.

GOD WORKS HIS MYSTERIES STILL

Where two or more is gathered in my name, I will be there,,, is what Jesus said,, and it happens to me a lot... Saturday, I was sitting after lunch,, and my door bell rang.. I went to the door,, and out on the carport. there stood a man and woman... I noticed the shirt the man had on,,, "I have drank out of the well of Jesus, I thirst no more!"... He introduced himself and his wife,, said,, we are traveling, and just want to stop and say hello.. we are Christians,, they had noticed by taking the back-roads the "Cross Garden" I have in front of my shop,, they loved it and wanted to tell me .... so they walked from out front to the back.. of course this made me proud,, well,, I offered them a chair,, and then Libby came out,, and after three hours of solid "God and Jesus talk" , they said they had stayed longer than they meant to... they also told me, that they had been traveling for four months,,just looking ... and always said , that at least once a week, they would find someone that was saved and could have some fellowship with.. usually at least a few minutes,, well this one lasted a little more than that.. He had cancer and beat it, once.. now it had come back,, His statement was, now, I have to beat it again,, and God will give me the strength to do this, so I can give a double testimony,,, and my wife is a suffer of COPG, and He is still letting us travel and meet so many...they took some crosses. with a template to make some of their own when they get back home,, then hit the trail with them and give them out.. they also had a couple of others in mind to do the same.. for they traveled also.. so they took them some paperwork on this ministry..
So as they left ,, we could feel the feeling that , yes, we had, had fellowship with some of Gods travelers.. and I know that they are off with testimony of more to. and be a blessing to these others as they were to us... for yes,,, there were more than two gathered under this little carport that day, and all was about out God, and our Jesus,,, so tell me, that

God does not still send in a little joy of his many mysteries of why,, we will never know,, but we do know one thing, and that is how to thank God for it!

God, may You bless all who reads this, and those two , that came by here with You in their heart..and may you bless this week for The Cross Ministry. amen

John HIcks
I just can never get over what God does for me.... if you haven't asked Him in.. call out for not only is he listening,, He is wanting you also.. call out ,,,,now.. today....

No comments:

Post a Comment