Friday, October 21, 2011

TRIP TO MOULTIRE

FRIDAY,, TGIF! Hey friends,, can I have my job back on the thoughts? I send out a very great thank you to my daughter Dana for helping me out.. and wow , did she do a great job.. Thanks girl,, and I love you .

All of my childre are loved very much,, and if I call on one,, or the other, I know they will respond... thank God for my family! Start yours off with our one in all family,, our God, and Jesus,, who is our ultimate family, and the one family that will be brought together as He sees fit... and what a wondrous trip that one will be.. to see all our love ones,,Wow!

Prayer Requests ,,Report: Dian came through her eye surgery with sucess, ready to do the other eye next thursday, so let's keep her in our prayers.

Little Joseph,, who had the brain tumor, last report,95% gone,, last treatment was this week,, continue to pray for the other 5% to die out also... God is Good,, and may we never doubt or question Him,, for we never know what purpose He has.. so believe, and continue our prayers for all who are in need.... prayer works, so be careful what you pray for ......

"THE CROSS" MINISTRY TRIP

I must tell you all some of the trip results from our trip to the Moultrie Ag Expo... we went in a convoy, Martha Stone, Perry Livingston, & wife Wanda, Libby and myself..loaded with 6580 white crosses.. to be given out free(as usual) to all we could do so to... It was for three days.. after set up.. on Monday,, Tuesday it rained like pouring water out of a boot... a real downpour for the day... Wednesday, a cold hard wind, that was about to blow down the tent... and did on a couple of tents next to us... we were grateful for the big one we had with the Baptist Convention Center. Thursday,, a little windy, cool,, but the crowd started coming out ,, we were giving out crosses and testifying of the Lord to hundreds and hundreds.. blessings upon blessings.. testimonials from young , middle age, and older,,, kids wanting a cross to, as one girl ,about 14 told me,, to put in her room ,,just to show it to her friends when they visited,,, and oh yes,, we had 14 accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Savior the first day,, so weather did not deter the ones who helped those who came forward to accept Jesus, we just thank God for them... that made the whole trip worth it all....One little 9 year old girl ran up to me.. and said,, "Guess what? I was saved and baptized three weeks ago!".. she was still so excited , and if you talk to her, she knew just what she had done... We had some people ask for a case of crosses(40 to the case) to take back to others for the start of more Ministry... what a trip.. I just wish all could have seen the ones who came and with the weather like it was , it was still a miracle to have given out those that we did.. we thank God for it, and we know the ones remaining , will be used for Him elsewhere.. and those given out, will be used for more of Him , to the one who took one,, and when they show it off...

Well, say, to one and all,, our convoy, started and ended with a great success ,not for us, but for the Lord Jesus and our Holy Father ,, our God Almighty... thanks for all the prayers, and all the support we had from all who where asking God to be with us and give us the strength ,, for He did in deed!

A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME!

God, thank You for this trip,, thank You for all who read these thoughts, accept Dana and all of her thoughts, and Lord, I thank You for all who reads these thoughts,, and I ask that you bless them richly with all they want and need.. amen

John HIcks

After meeting so many Christians,, I feel like a little ant , on a road of one mile,,, but you know , as long as I hold up my Cross of Salvation.. the trip is neither long nor lonesome for my Jesus is at my side.. no matter the size of me, nor the distance of my trip,, He is there and always will be.. and folks as much as I enjoyed the trip,, it is sure good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment