Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL!

WEDNESDAY! are we ready for the slide? Today is "hump" day of our week, and this is the day we jump on that slide of time from here to the week-end... and some of us wax this slide as slick as we can get it.. so we can hit that week-end like a jet-liner.. but whoa!!! Don't wax away your life.. as before,, I said walk slow..don't slide so fast as you miss the surrounding and the time of the from here to there, that you have.. so don't wax it slick for sliding.. smooth it out, and grab Jesus by the hand and slide ever so slow, and you will still get there, and you will be able to look back and say WOW, what a wonderful trip this week,, and then just continue to hold His hand and He will show you a whole new aspect of this world.. believe me...He walks with me every second of my heart beating.. try Him on for size , for one size fits all.. Have a great slide!

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL!

I read an article from one of my friends in Pike County , Ms. on prayer at a high school football game. It was a statement on the finding of our country on the belief of our Almighty God,, a living God.. and the only One is prayed to that is ALIVE. and the right to do so, all others are just an idol, or a mohammad something.. Yes I do have a problem when I defend our nation and it's founding on our God.
America was founded by (History books) Columbus,, and I agree that others,, Vikings and even maybe some of the people from Europe migrated across the Bering Strait.. but all in all, the Pilgrims left England to come here to be able to set up their Churches on their belief.. and the colonies formed from here, then the 13 states, thus finally the UNITED STATES,, AND THERE YOU GO.. FOUNDED UPON THE BELIEF IN OUR LIVING GOD ALMIGHTY!
It was sad to see all the comments from the ones who supported the atheists from Wisconsin and other states .. one of their comments was , how would I feel if they offered the muslim prayer, or a buddha prayer? My answer is , did they see in history any of the muslims, or buddha believers on those ships that landed on the east coast.. or did they find in history where they came and set up the colonies... NO! My belief is still the same.. free religion in any place.. do we raise heck when the blankets are laid down and people get on them and bow to the east.. no , we walk around them.. then why jump on the one who open this great frontier , and gave them the right to do this...
I say this,, and this is my feeling and I will stand until the death for my God, my Jesus, and I will pray where and when I please.. and the picture I have of my Living God, His heaven, His Son, His Angels, His Earth , (that He built, not buddha nor babba or whoever)... His Love, His Forgiveness,,, is above all the

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL THINGS.. AND WE (real)CHRISTIANS ARE THE BOLDEST!

God, I put You first in all I do.. walking, running, eating, working, and my prayer to You is that you continue to allow me to pray to You when and where I please, for I declare You as my one and only God. amen

John HIcks
As you all know, I work with "The Cross" Ministry, and I run into this very thing, of the cross in yards.. and I say,, here is a Cross, to put in your yard not to save you, but the freedom of you being able to do it.. and if you want one, good, if you don't that is your choice,, but do not make mine for me,, that is freedom of religion... your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment