Friday, July 8, 2011

YES , WE SAW GOD AT WORK, YESTERDDAY!

TGIF, Friday,, and yes , thank God for it,, for he did give it to you and remember ,, He can also take it away,, so stay real close to Him,, and mind His commandments.. they tend to be real important at the bottom of that Golden Throne,, so be good, then don't worry, and enjoy the day!

Prayer Request: for Sue Sanders, my sister-in-law , who is really like a sister to me... she is married to Libby's brother... and had a heart attach, yesterday,, has had surgery, and in good condition last night,, but still has recovery to do... so I ask that all will give a prayer in her name to the Man,, for He is the greatest of all physicians...
Tommy Mullings, who is having some complications from, they think his meds,, but he was back in the hospital yesterday, so please pray for him to get well, and back home.
Continue to pray for Joseph Hammonds, who was run over by the tractor,, he is still in the hospital in Macon , Ga... so pray for his recovery also...

YES, WE SAW GOD AT WORK, JUST YESTERDAY!

My sister-in-law had been feeling bad, and the doctors had scheduled her for some blood work on Thursday,,, my wife was going with her , because she was weak.. she even said for Libby to drive her,, then we go worried, for she is so independent,, and unless she was real weak,, this was not like her.. but Libby told her , sure she would drive her over.. and it was agreed...but as my sister-in law was showering and getting ready for the trip,, she got even weaker,, then felt a pain in her chest,, just a holding type pattern of a pain, a pain going to her head,,and she had the sense to take a half of an aspirin,, then called me on my cell phone,, in which I had already went to my shop and was setting up my saw and just could not get it adjusted.. and turned the motor off just as my cell phone rang,, for I would not have heard that phone ringing with that big saw running,, it was sister-in law.. with a faint voice,, "tell Libby to come get me and take me to the ER,, I feel like I am weaker"... then I asked , "what is going on?", she told me , she was weaker,,and had chest pains.. I grabbed Libby, drove next door and got Sue & to the ER very quickly, they diagnosed,, "heart attack", transferred her to Macon Heart Tower, where after exam,, immediately put in a stint, she had 80 % blockage.. she is at this time doing good out of surgery as of 9:oo p.m. , and may come home as soon as today...
But this whole story's base is that of the reconization in this persons eyes, God was working at a full pace,,,, First, He gave Sue the insight to take a 1/2 aspirin,, and folks, this saved her life,, He then cut my saw off, so I could hear that cell phone,,, He then gave that doctor the skilled hands to put in that stint and open her artery,,,and last and not least, as Libby and I was leaving the Hospital in Macon,, after we got on the elevator,, I said , I hope I can find our way to the car.. and this lady who was on the elevator,, said,, that her husband was worried about her going on that parking deck alone, & had told her to find her keys ahead and have them ready, she was kinda scared for he had a bad feeling of her coming out late into the parking lot... and I said, we are parked on the orange second level, hope I can find it,,, and yes,, she said , praise the Lord, so am I , will you walk me to my car?... now you answer this question , for the thoughts, as long as they are today ,are over for now , but the answer to this story lies with you ,,,

Was He, God , working with us yesterday ? What do you believe?

God, thank You for Your Thursday intervention ,, of Your hand reaching out, touching many, and saving a love one of ours ,,,, and we are all so very grateful, and thank you for this great favor from You.. amen

John HIcks
Enough said,, now it is up to the readers to digest , and make your own judgment of this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment