Thursday, July 28, 2011

OUR NATION

THURSDAY- How are you going to spend this day? I hope as God intended for you to when He gave it to you,, thankfull! If you have multiple troubles, examine your troubles, and see if you find your own name stamped on many of them,, as the manufacture! If you do, then go to the trouble solver,, Jesus!



Prayer Request: For our nation,, it is in bad need of our leaders,, to go to God, not the lobbyists,, to solve our own and our national problems... once off the selfish side,, & putting satan out of the houses of government and God back in,,, then we will be back on the right path,,,, Lord I ask for the above..



OUR NATION



Short this day,, for I am going to quote a friend of mine,, Christine,,

"IF WE KEEP ASKING,,, GOD BLESS AMERICA",, MAYBE HE WILL"! I don't deny that God has been here, and is still here,, in places of His choosing,,, but I do say as in my prayer request,, we have people in high places, that are greedy and self centered, and are trying to push God out... let satan in ,,,and run free... I say, if we , as Christine said, IF WE will keep calling on God to come back in, and re-bless our Capitol,, kick satan out into the gutter , where he belongs, (and those also, who don't want Him back in..) He will come ,, for when called with faith, God comes,, I believe this with all my heart and soul...



OUR NATION, PRAY FOR IT!



Lord ,, forgive this , United States of its' sins, and come back in 100%.. amen



John HIcks

Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment