Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

Tuesday, now you have gotten through that first day back from the W/E, and are at the helm of reality of work, or whatever, and the question is ,, what will , or who will , you lean on today.. a post, a door entrance, a car/truck, a friend, a love one of sorts... husband/wife etc. or continue to lean on the one who got you through this life , right up to now? Yes , to this very second you are reading this,, I am leaning on the ever-lasting arms.. of my Jesus Christ!

Prayer Report and Request: Christy Hicks, said, she got out and to the mall yesterday,, and I say,, Christy, with God at your side, you will be right back in the middle of His work, when He chooses, so may God bless such a strong, and faithful servant!
Little Joseph,, to be operated on today! May the surgeons go in and remove that tumor, with no brain damage, God guide their hands , for all in all, they are Your hands...let all pray for this little infant as he struggles for survival in this jungle , we call world.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!

As all of you know , Jimmy Livingston started the "Cross Ministry", and I have jumped on it with a bang, and I am committed to it.. We are going at leaps and bounds making and delivering cross's for people to put in their yards as a statement of their belief and support of Jesus Christ who died for you and me,, a horrible death,, but one our God chose, and that choice of birth and death is the path, and the only path to Him and Heaven, prepared for us by Jesus... I believe this journey began as soon as one is born.. taken to Him , early, middle age, or older.. His plan, maybe our pain, but faith we must dig up,, deep deep down in our own souls to bear whatever He sends out way, for He will send nothing,,, that we cannot bear, He will get us through it.. I believe! Do You?
Each time I hand out a Cross, or see someone stop and pick one up, I get this uncontrollable smile,, and feeling, that I can't explain to people.. and folks ,, I believe it is God at work, within , and I ask today for your prayers,, of hope, the ability to build, paint, and distribute the cross's , for we have a feat in front of to deliver, now 6080 crosses , by the first of October,, I mean finished before so they can be transported,, This is for one outing, ,, what is the motivation,, the reminder of Todd Livingston,, as he smiled when looking at me and made this gigantic statement,, "close your eyes, and imagine 6000 crosses in 6000 more yards!" With the help of prayer, and Gods' gracious love, we will succeed, and today I ask for prayers from all,, from the smallest to the oldest... your prayers will count... trust me... Pray that soon , every yard in America will have a cross in it.. for this statement is more urgent at this time, than it has ever has been.

THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN!

God , please help us all in the Cross Ministry, to continue to do Your work and give the credit, and the glory to You, amen

John HIcks
I hope the picture attached comes up on your screen, and let's follow little Noah, and hand out some "GOD" also!

No comments:

Post a Comment