Thursday, July 7, 2011

THIS IS A HOLD UP!

Thursday- Good morning, and welcome to another one of God's gracious gifts,, and that gift is another day granted in His World... Yes, granted , for He made it, and He owns it, He has just loaned it to us for a while , so don't get so uppity that you thought you own it,, for you own nothing in this world,, but the choice of which direction your soul will go! Think about it!

THIS IS A HOLD UP!

Well, as you can guess, when you are looking at a "thing" , just standing there with a pitch-fork, a pointed tail, hooves for feet, two horns protruding out of his forehead,,, two fanged teeth coming out of his mouth and a forked tongue,, wagging with these words,,,, STOP! hands up,, give me your soul,, or I will jamb you with this pitch-fork,, I will devourer you, and I will send you to my hell, and I will burn you to death thousands and thousands of times,, for an eternity,,now give it to me and give it to me NOW! You might as well give, for I am going to take it anyway,, for you cannot stop me!
What would you do if you ran up on this character night or day? Run for the hills with him chasing you,, but, you can't out run him,,,,,so just what would you do?
Well I am a great fan of the NRA,,, and I have to say,, I go packing,,, and a regular 45, as "Dirty Harry " will tell you , will put a hole in you as big as the Holland Tunnel,,, but against this "thing",, it will do nothing ,,, so what to do,,,, here is what I do, (for I run up on him and his temptations, regularly)... I pull out

THAT OLE GOSPEL GUN, AND I PUT THAT RASCAL DOWN! AND I USE JESUS BULLETS!

God, thank You for my Gospel Gun, Your Son , Jesus, and the power to defeat satan and all his angels,, at any time I am stopped by these cut throats.. amen

John HIcks
Packing heavy,, what do you have on your hip? I hope it is the same as I carry!

No comments:

Post a Comment