Saturday, July 9, 2011

Story

Saturday- Yes,, it is here, finally, and it will seem like it will go away a lots quicker than it took to get here! Heard of something that is not used very much but is in great abundance,, it's free,and it's 100% natural, and you can get it at any time.."the truth" !

Prayer Request: Melinda Sanders, and Suanne Beeland's mother, Mrs. Vaughn, is in the Hospital for medical complications, please pray for her recovery.
Tommy Mullings is doing better, and hopes to get out of the Hospital real soon.
Wayne Newby fell, has a broken leg,, pray for the healing of this leg,, he is getting around in his wheelchair some..
Joseph Hammonds,, continue to pray for Him, he is still in the hospital also .
Our own Sue Sanders,,, came through heart surgery well,, but is still in for further testing, and we are all waiting on that info,,please pray for her,,, over-all.

Just a little continued story for today....

Remember the story of the day of Sue's heart attack and all the things God was doing to help us get her to the ER.. and what all she did for herself... well two things,, one asked,, why did God give her the heart attack in the first place,, and then perform these miracles? Well in the "first place" , you do not question God,, but as Jesus said to the blind man,, things are placed here for a reason from His Father to further His word by examples.. so I do not question.. I just follow!
Second,, that saw that I had worked on to set for my dado blades for the crosses I am building.. has never taken over a minute or two to set. well as I had said that morning, I had worked on it over thirty minutes,, and still did not have it set,, just turn that thing on, and off.. and got the cell call from Sue,, well,, I went out there yesterday morning,, and it took only one pass, and it was set,, also it made the smaller ones without resetting this time, and that has NEVER happened! Now again,, with all these words of this , another story,,, you tell me!

Well, I am listening, and brother ,, I do know,, it is not coincidence.. well spit it out ,,

IF YOUR A BELIEVER!

Lord, thank You, again, for your actions, and we don't question them, we just thank you, and I also pray that as above at the top, that we have an abundant crop of the truth! amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment