Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

Wednesday-Get up and enjoy this great "middle" day! It was made, just for you and me, by our God! So get up off the ole "seat", and get out and enjoy it ,, hot? Not as some place else, so enjoy the day!

Prayer Reports: Tommy Mulling is home.. praise the Lord that he continues to heal.

Joesph Hammond's, is doing good ,, arm operated on, and doing reasonably good.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

I do not like the results of the jury on little Caylee Anthony's "mother",, but I will resolve myself to the fact that the real truth will prevail when this "so called mother" goes to the foot of the throne of God... then He will judge, I have resolved my judgment to be removed from me and put in His hands, and as Forrest Gump says,, "that is all I will say about that"!
May God continue to hold this nation together, and may He continue to bless us,, and may our peers learn right from wrong! I am not judging, but questioning the ability of our educated to be able to serve in any capacity,, for I see good in this nation,,, but barely... I feel like we need to put a lot of time in talking to God, in this day and time,, what do you think? I do think that the time of judgment is at hand, and I am sure that when that day comes, and it will be judgment for all of us,, and we all will stand and kneel at the foot of that great throne of our LIVING GOD, OUR ONLY GOD, WITH OUR JESUS AT HIS SIDE,,, and then

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED , and SERVED CORRECTLY!

God, I ask forgiveness of this world, for we all have sinned, and I ask for mercy from you, amen

John HIcks
As I pray for this world, this nation, will you join me, if for only a few words & and a few minutes?,,, surely you are not that busy! Please come to the realization,, that the only way for our nation to survive is through prayer.. so lets all hit he knees! Will you give God, just a few minutes of your 1440 minute day?

No comments:

Post a Comment