Saturday, August 28, 2010

YOUR THERMOSTAT

SATURDAY- Welcome to this God's day. As you start out this day, from the opening of your eyes to the close of same, make sure that you stop and give thanks to your God, who made it for you even while you were sleeping, He was busy for you.. thank about it!

YOUR THERMOSTAT

As the hot wave starts to come down,,, some,, or most will be raising your thermostat to save a little money. I will say, it was worth the few extra bucks to stay cool in the last few months.. Now we will enjoy the coming of the Mercury lowing, and going to the just right level. We will bath in it, until the end of November, then it will be raising the thermostat to a warming stage.. then the January cold,, burr! We will be hollering,,where is summer? It is just our nature, so don't anyone get alarmed.. we will all continue to do it, not matter how much we promise ourselves that we won''t .
There will be a lot,, and I mean a lot,, that will turn their religion down, and up, all through the seasons to come.. you will see the ones that will be jumping up and down, stomping out the devil snakes with their hopped up "praise the Lord" , I can do anything! and this is great, IF it will last,, not for the meeting, but for the life.. Keep jumping, keep screaming out the message, keep the faith,, keep it out front of you and all you meet.. let the ones who want,, point a finger at you, and say ,, he or she is crazy with religion.. for with it ,, sincere, a true believer,, you will make the trip, up, and not down,,, so where will you be when it gets cool, cold, then warm, and a true hot summer again.. will you follow your heart or will you be a

THERMOSTAT--UP AND DOWN?

Lord, I pray for more non-thermostats working for You, and that "these" continue to jump up and down for you. amen

John HIcks
Jumping high as I can, and opening my mouth for the Lord God,, and I stand as tall as a redwood ,,,, and I will not come down! I know this , for I know who holds me.. who is that reaching out to hold you.. ????? Quick,, reach back!

Where is the red today?

No comments:

Post a Comment