Friday, August 6, 2010

AS I LOOKED DOWN!

TGIF- Welcome to this , another new day ,, a new day of opportunities,, that of ones' improvement on their life, and the stride in which they walk. Is it a "sway" of them self , or that of the maker of all,, God Almighty?

Prayer Request: For Amanda Newby, who will today, have a pace-maker put in,, keep her and the family in your prayers.

AS I LOOKED DOWN!

As I was walking down this dirt road,, I looked down, about two steps ahead of me,,, and I saw prints in the road , being made as I walked.. I looked back,, and saw two sets of prints at my back,, Now ,how can this be? I was aghast at this,, I tired running, and they just increased also.. I turned to get away,, they turned just ahead of me,, I jumped over a tree trunk,, they were there waiting on me... I just could not figure them out,, there a stream,, I ran into it,,stopped, smiled and said to myself,,they will not be here for the water will wash them away. I looked down,, almost jumped to the other side, for there they were,, under the clear water,, and as I stumbled out of the stream, the footprints were already coming out on the bank,, and again I looked back and saw the two sets of prints behind me on the bank.. what is going on... I just jumped,, and I awoke,, I had been asleep and was dreaming,, or was I receiving a message?
I got up, dressed, eat, and went off to work,, but I could not get this dream out of my mind,, just what did it mean,, then I thought,, I know what it is,, it is a showing who is right in front of me,, taking a step just before me.. making sure the way is clear,, that I don't fall down,, I don't stray,,, I can keep my head pointed to the front,, and my heart calm.. I am being lead by the Lord Jesus Christ... and water won't wash away His Love, for this was Monday morning,, and I had given my all,, I had walked the aisle of Christ the night before at a Sunday Night revival.. given my soul to God,, and He was showing me in a dream of how my life had just changed and that He was there with me ,, guiding my ever step of life now,, headed in time, to His Father,, yes , I had become a Christian, and had just gotten a preview of how it was going to be, and now I do see these prints as I walk,,,but I know that they are there by faith

AS I LOOK DOWN


This is just a story from my mind,, do you relate to it? Have you ever had this type of dream? Have you given your heart and soul to Jesus Christ? Try it , if not,,, and after you have,, look down , and in your mind, you will see those foot- prints!!

God, thank You for the inspirational dreams of how it is with You, and thank You for accepting us all , who call out to you in love and faith... amen

John HIcks
I accepted, and I know by faith, those footprints are being inbedded in the path before me.. can you say that,, or do you need to talk to Jesus before you put your feet on the floor today? Thank about that dream.. it could change your life,, even save it! How about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment