Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ASK YOURSELF!

Tuesday: Another day in our life. How are you going to celebrate this day,, for once gone,, it is gone. Now that makes it much more important, right, makes for more planning! I vote to make it a great day, and invite the Lord to share it , and your future days with you,, and for you to share the Lord with all your friends. Well?

ASK YOURSELF!

You can turn on the T.V., radio, or your computer.. there are many telling you what to do.. from what to wear, due to the weather; or watch out ,there's a thief or murderer out there; or what car to buy, what restaurant to eat at,, (and what to eat..) how to plan your life, and what to do with it. Wow, a lot of "telling" you what to do,, oh yes , then there comes thoughts , with a lot of the same. What is one to do.?
Well, this is what I thought, and you know I have an idea. Look back at the heading,, "Ask Yourself" . This is "YOUR LIFE"! What you do with it, is of course influenced by others, that is life! Even thought "influenced" by others , there is still that "Your Decision". You make a decision, and then the influence comes.. but if you don't,, then the influence comes. You make a decision.. and then that decision, is one of yours, and that you will be judged on, sooo ,, why not beat the punch of "judgment" from others , and make the decision of YOUR LIFE ,, yourself? What you decide is what yo have to live with, and I don't mean to block advice out,, for advice is of a great gift to you,, you just have to decide as to what of those gifts you want to keep, and what to place aside..
Take the advice of doctors, to stay out of the sun, from others; don't drink to much, or don't drink,, don't smoke, don't jump of the cliff,, and the most of all,, is the one advice from friends,, (this one is from real friends) and that is the accepting Jesus Christ as you own personal Savior. To receive,,, to keep,,,, have forgiveness all your wrong doing (sins),,,, take you to His bosom, and keep you ,,,,, stand before The Heavenly Father,,,, and take on all your sins of your life, and with a smile.. Yes , this is the biggest decision you will ever make in this life, and to not make it ,, is the worst decision you or anyone else could make, for what you receive and what you get is so vast.. folks , it is free, yes free..
So , what do you what to do with your life,,, from this day on? It is your life, your decision,, and the only advice I will further give, is to

ASK YOURSELF!

Lord, thank You for the ability to make these choices, and not just tossed them to the side,, and I pray that we all , make the right decision,,, amen

John HIcks
I take my own advice a lot, and I mean a lot. It is not always the best, but it is mine,, and I did make that decision of accepting Jesus as my Savior. I am proud, no regrets, not afraid to shout it, tell it to all,, and I know it is the biggest and best decision I have ever made, because , I just asked "myself". Have you talked to yourself lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment