Friday, May 7, 2010

WHERE DID THEY GO?

TGIF,, Yes Friday is here ! Make it through today,, then sleep late tomorrow? Or,,,, get up and cut grass,,, or go fishing! Yea!...... Go fishing!!

WHERE DID THEY GO?

What ? My freedom,, and my Bible! What? Yes,, as I stood and listened to change,, and more taxes,, and fights against prayers, and more laws "against religion", and the lost right to worship,, I awoke,, and soldiers came to my house and got my Bible and handed me a paper that said I could no longer go to my church, for it had been set up as an official headquarters of the military service..
You say no,, this cannot happen,, but it did,, as the old ones, who were the babies then,, the members of the German society.. one day, they were free,, then more and more laws,, more taxes,,then as they slept and worked,, they lost it all.. they awoke,, to prisoners of their own country!

Now,, America,, do we want to go that same way? Do you want to hide to read your Bible? Go to a secret church? If not,,, then when you vote,, you vote for open prayer, open reading of the Bible,, the going to the church of choice,, and two more things included that are very , very important to this country... the Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,, and the singing of our National Anthem.. said and sang in the open , at sporting assemblies,, and schools...Vote for the correct person to office,, vote the others out....
What we don't want to lose,, is our right to worship, and pray to our one and only living God, and our Savior , Jesus Christ,, and the freedom to vote,,, these are the only things that will give you real freedom.. so lets work to keep them here in this United States of America, and not wake one morning and ask this question,, Hey

WHERE DID THEY GO?

God, thank You for giving us this land of milk and honey. May we continue to praise you, with worship and giving of us to You , rather than ask and ask for more and more... amen

John
I am a member of Gods world,, and I give to man what is demanded,,, but I give to God openly and with love of Him... I do not nor will I ever , deny Him. Do you give open and with a good heart, or do you give with just a little of a tug to your heart? Thank about it, and get rig of that "tug"... and "stand up" for Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment