Saturday, May 29, 2010

CALLOUSES!

Saturday--Roll out of that bed,, (whenever,,) for it is Saturday,, to do with as you want,, as long as you want the same things as He,, and if you do, when you roll out,, you will have felt a helping hand on rising and getting started... HE had a real time getting me up this morning as I was really tired, and a little voice said, "You tired? Just look at what I have been doing all night", and I turned on the T.V. and WOW!!! ,, HE HAD BEEN BUSY!!!!!


CALLOUSES!

People comment on the work I do in the yard, and in the work shop for these pass 50+ years & they also look to see the callouses on my hands. Their comment is ,, you must have been doing this a long time, for the callouses on your hands are large and tough,, worn very much. I have to say,, yes,, they have been building for a long time.. something I do that I love doing causes them ,, so they are a trophy to me in a way... as a new paint job is to a car painter,, a great crop to a farmer,, etc. We all have those callouses of the hand. We all work hard and work daily on these, and believe it or not,, everyone has callouses,, whether they be on the hands,, feet,, the heart,, the soul... just according to you!
I ask all one thing,, DO YOU HAVE ANY CALLOUSES ON THE KNEES? If not,, then you need to stop and make some ,, it could cost you a life for not doing it! Think about it,, and hit those knees,, and get acquainted,, or re-get acquainted with your Savior Jesus Christ,, and put some "Callouses" on those knees as you talk to Him,, accepting Him, and then, with Him, start making the

CALLOUSES ON THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Lord , thank you that I may close my eyes, and build callouses of my heart and soul for You ,, may you continues to bless this nation, and this world.. amen

John HIcks
I kneel to pray ,, I live to walk with Him on a daily basis,, He holds us all dear to Him,, so don't leave Him out of your life,, take Him from the moment you wake to the next wake up,, for He has not laid down,, at all,, He has been by your side , even during the night! Some night when you wake up , just whisper , are your there Jesus, and listen.... will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment