Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ON A HILL FAR AWAY!

Good Wednesday morning! I know this is the "Hump Day",, and you have worked hard to get to the top of the weekly "Hump",,, you are ready to slide to the week-end,, just remember,, wear the "splinter free" slide pad,, and have a good slide....

Prayer Request: Pray for Scott Caraway,, a Nazarene preacher in Tn., who was admitted to the hospital with chest pains, HBP, and numbness of the arm.. Pray for the release of all these ailments,, and ask God to put him back with his flock and continue to use him as one of His Shepard's.

ON A HILL FAR AWAY!

What a song,, what a sight as we visualize this picture of Jesus hanging on that "ole rugged cross". Jesus gave the ultimatum of gifts to all of us..His life. How should we receive this gift? With open arms and no shame,, just celebrate the event , for it is my ,and your way ,, to our God in Heaven..
As this Cross that held Jesus is on top of that "HILL" far , far away,, I ask one question,, are you looking up-hill,, or are you looking down-hill... I must say,, "I pray that all in this world are looking up and towards that Cross,,

ON A HILL FAR AWAY!!!!"

Lord, thank You for Your Son who died for me, and for all the world, and is here today with us ,, alive and well! amen

John
My eyes are focused on that Cross and my Savior who was hung on it, died for me and you, and resurrected to give us life eternal in Gods' Heaven,, Just what are you looking at in this life and this world? Your eyes ,, your choice,, as to what to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment