Thursday, May 13, 2010

ASHAMED?

Here it is Thursday,, one day before the start of the W/E! As you go to work today with the excitement of the upcoming W/E and some time off for those three, or two days,, slow down and take a friend to work with you,,, Jesus Christ,, He loves to travel with anyone , or all of us, whether we are retired, non-working.. how about it,, ashamed?

ASHAMED?

How many are ashamed of their Lord and Savior,, their God? For if you are ashamed ,, then you have no God at all.
How many times have you avoided the chance to testify,, correct someones language ,, counter a non-believer,, ask the blessing of your food in public? So many , many more. I ask you that question, and I ask myself,, and when I ask you,, I want to say,, wow,, how can anyone miss that much,, then I look at myself,, and I can see why, for I am guilty also.
Let's all join forces within out minds,, and let's declare a life of un-ashamed! Un-ashamed of our Lord God,, our Living God,, our Savior who is alive and standing right next to us all,, Jesus Christ,,,Let's be the ones ,who walk around and declare that indeed, He , our Father in Heaven, an His son Jesus, are both alive and well,,, with outstretched arms,, invitation to join them and be theirs for an eternity... How about it,,, will you join the ranks of the

UN-ASHAMED!

God, I pray to You that I indeed worship You and only You, and I ask that all who reads this gains the strength for more testimonials of Your loving , saving Grace.. amen

John HIcks
I ask this morning ,, who will hit reply this morning with either , yes I will claim Him publicly and openly,, or just hit reply and let me know just how many really care,, and who will really take the time to hit reply!! Will you do it? or just go on ? How many out of 200+?

No comments:

Post a Comment