Sunday, May 23, 2010

STICKING PAGES!

Sunday- Gods' day,, made and paid for by HIM! Not us,, so , let's pay our respects and proclaim Him as our God,,and the only God. O.K.

STICKING PAGES!

Saturday morning, as I was doing my daily Bible reading.. I was enlightened to something that I will bet,, most of the human race is guilty of... Well,, I was in Hebrews,, and as I turned the pages to the correct chapter in Hebrews,, I kept getting the book of James? I flipped back, and right to the same page I had just turned from.. so I repeated the process,, guess what,, I got James again... What in the world is wrong with my Bible? Well, I found out,, It was not my Bibles' fault.... It was mine,,, you see , the pages were stuck together.. and as I proceeded to pull them apart,, wow,, were they ever stuck! Why? Not wet?,, Not glued? Oh heck,, I know what is wrong,, they are stuck from not being used! Now why is that? It is from me being to tied up with life,, that I have forgotten my instructional book of how to get through it... you know,, men,, never look at the instructions.. well, today , this applies to women also...am I right all? How many times have I heard many, many say,,, "oh that best selling book! Well, I have read that mystery,, that love story,, that "book" ten times,, my pages are almost worn out". Well, how do we answer God, when we see Him and He ask us ,, "why are these pages sticking together on My book?". I have decided,, I don't want my answer to be ,,,"Well ,, it was the moisture from setting around, not being used", do you want that to be your answer also?
I think we all need less of this "page sticking".. how about you? Do you have any pages in your Bible,,, that are

STICKING?

God, forgive us all for not reading Your word as much as we read mans word.. may you give us the eyesight to read Your word, more, and not only read,, but follow the instructions as well... amen

John HIcks
Unsticking some pages, how about you,,, did you have any sticky pages????

No comments:

Post a Comment