Monday, May 17, 2010

AS I LOOK ABOUT!

Monday- Get up with a positive attitude,, that this day is the first day of your week,,and it is a special beautiful day , given to you by Your God,, so enjoy it with the gusto that He wants us to enjoy it with, and put aside all of your troubles....!

Prayer Request: First,, pray for my daughter,, who is about to give birth to their first.. at any time.. something that only God can create.. and deliver...
Second ,.. The Clark Baptist Revival that is going on this week, pray for a big success and the coming of many to Him during this meeting..

AS I LOOK ABOUT !

I am amazed at the things around me,, the things that are alive,, and growing,, and all the "matter" that exists also. We have plants, trees, flowers,, grass, all kinds of living things, the insects,, so many, we cannot fathom the amount.. and ole what things we have built.. I look at this wonder of things,, and I say to myself,, how can one not believe in God?
How can someone be so shallow in their minds,, that we evolved ,, and were not created? I hope all have a faith deep inside of His existence,,, that one would look at going to a hospital and entering, and there were no doctors,, but you had that much faith, that man is there , with the necessary knowledge to heal you,, so you go.. Well, where is that little bit of faith that someone made us, gave us that hospital, and that doctor? Are you going through life and then get there on that final day and say,, wow,, there He is,, wow... wow!!!.. I wish............?
So believe as you go through this life,, and believe as you set your eyes on all the things of this earth,, believe that there is a God, a living God, that made you and I, and made all these things that you see

AS YOU LOOK AROUND !

God, thank You for the things I see, I taste, I feel,, and most of all , thank You for Jesus Christ,, amen

John HIcks
I guess I look to God for all things, for I was taught to do this, and I also believe deeply in Him and in His being,, do you look and believe, or do you just look,, think about it as you gaze around.. o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment