Monday, May 10, 2010

REFRESH

MONDAY- Welcome to the "blue day".. I hope all the mothers had a great day! Now for the start of the week,, let's do it with a smile,, those with a job , smile,, those who don't ,,, have faith,, and we pray you find one. Keep up the faith , one is our there...

REFRESH!

How many of us need to hit the refresh button,, and clean up our lives, our thoughts,, our actions? How did you answer this? Yes , I do,, or , heck no,, I am fine? I answered it with a push of my personal refresh button,, as I stopped ,while writing these thoughts, and doing the "refresh" thing! I ask god to forgive me, give me deeper faith, let my tongue be guided by Him,,, my eyes see Him in all I do,, be the example, let me work for Him..
So , how do you feel about yourself,, how did you answer? It is between you and God,,, you make the decisions,, for again, here it comes,,, "your choice",, how about it, are you o.k. or do you need a little ,

REFRESHING!

God, thank You for all I have,, I pray that You will continue to walk along with me , and all who read s this. amen

John HIcks
I go and get a refresher course daily,,, sometimes twice a day.. for I come short and have to talk with my Master on an ongoing talk.. how about you,,, have you talked to Him lately,, we all need to ! Make that "choice".

No comments:

Post a Comment