Monday, June 2, 2014

WAKING UP , WITH GOD!

MONDAY! Good morning on this first day of the week! As I awoke up this morning, I had to rub hard to get the sleepy out of eyes,, then I smelled the coffee,, and all of a sudden I was up, seeing better, walking better, toward that great smell, and then on the way, I thought, now how did that happen as I rose up in bed so sleepy, almost tired,, after a good nights sleep,, then as if a rock hit me,, I remembered who woke me, and who got me to going! It was not the coffee, but the one who made all,, including putting that coffee out there while He worked on others at the same time.. wow, is God not good,,, and knows exactly how to get us up and moving? Now , thank about all of this,,, shouldn't we take this as an example of a great love to us,, and take this and testify of His love, and His taking care of us, even as to giving us something as simple as a cup of coffee... and don't forget, the living air we breath are a gift as our heart continues to beat at the same time... let it beat for Him first, us second! How about it? Just how did your day start off? Prayer Request: Please pray for a little handicapped child, who was severely beaten as a baby. He is now dying, organ failure, everything closing down. Pray for peace for this child and for his adopted family. Lord, I ask that You protect all little children who cannot protect themselves.. and I ask for those who do not know You, come to You by Your Son, Jesus,, today, now..amen John HIcks Servant,, and opinionated!

No comments:

Post a Comment