Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DISGRACE OF A NATION!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning to all,, on this gloomy day of our country! This morning, I ask God to help me as I hear, and look at this latest decision of this "so called president", this "so call commander in chief ",,of this United States of America, that I can be forgiving! I am having the hardest time of receiving of this decision of all that has happened since the Clinton's escapades while in office, which followed with the Mrs... on Benghazi! This man walked off his post, His desertion, all the brothers of his service,, looking for him, and some giving their lives, killed while looking for him.. and they released five killers of Americans, and sworn to kill us all by their religion. I just cannot muster it up yet... for I am a vet.. and I just cannot understand what this guy running this country has on his mind, except an effort to take this country over, and place us under the title of "his kingdom",,, We must pray, and pray hard for this country,, we need a leader to emerge from God to lead us out of this turmoil.. for all we seem to have in Washington, are all in the same bad apple basket as Obama! For all my COMRADES IN UNIFORM, I stand with you, and for you as I know all other G.I..'s,, on active service, or have served... and I ask God to bless each of you, as you watch this tragedy that has happen,, and may God bless those parents who have lost their sons, and daughters WHILE LOOKING FOR THIS GUY, AND ALL THOSE ALSO LOST DOING THEIR DUTY over there, we are proud, and we salute each of you,,, and say GOD BLESS THOSE REAL AMERICANS, IN UNIFORM, AND PROTECTING US FROM HARMS WAY, OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY, AND MAY WE VOTE THOSE OUT THAT ARE IN HARMS WAY INSIDE OUR COUNTRY!!! Lord, God, I ask that You forgive this Nation of Her sins, and re-instate us to complete freedom, and give us leaders from You! amen John HIcks I am very upset this morning with our government as you can tell, and I ask that all pray for my hard heart against this sorry and disgraceful decision from those who made them of this swap of prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment