Thursday, June 19, 2014

FAITH INOUR COUNTRY?

THURSDAY! How's your day starting off today? Did you wake up and say, "Good Morning Lord",, "Thank You for my nights rest, and my waking up to another day,, given by You to me!"? or did you just get up, stumble to the bathroom,,look in the mirror and say, oh my,, another day! Just how am I going to face it? I am miserable! Well, the reason you did the last one, is you didn't do the first one! Get it? Prayer Request: For Nelly Carter,,, a friend down the road from me, 77, and suffering from quit a few things, but up, and around, with a smile of welcome, and faith, and why on the prayer request? To ask all to pray for her continued improvement, and testimonials! Also for the relative next door to her , who has just had his leg amputated, and is recovering,, may God bless him and put a arm around him and help him back up.. Prayer is a highway to recovery from ALL ailments! OUR FAITH IN OUR COUNTRY! Today , how are you feeling about our country? I hear about gas prices going up, and maybe right through the ceiling! Why? Because of the radical's about to invade Baghdad, and the biggest oil fields in the middle east... they have overtaken the refinery, but not the wells.. and the USA, automatically increase prices,, and folks this of two things happening,, greed, and poor judgement of our leaders! First the oil leaders of wall street market raise prices,, taking gold out of the USA, instead of putting money into the working class pockets.. (raise prices, not matter who rules!) Second, WE, the USA says ,"we(and I use that word for leaders) don't want to help a country that can't help themselves!",, then why did we go in and free them in the first place, and let the blood of our G.I.'s flow into the sand, and die doing this, and some came home missing limbs, minds messed up..and now we back off? Our leaders saw these thugs , who, and listen to me,, want to kill you and me,, and our "leaders" have stated , these thugs are the worst threat to the USA than any other.. YET, they can't interfere with Iraq? Folks , we have some brain dead leaders in my opinion,, for we have the ability, and the reason to pop some planes on those thugs, and push them back and protect that oil field , and retake that refinery,, and then push them back out of Iraq, and put a guard on that threat! Well this is my opinion, and I believe, that today, we are seeing the coming of the end of a country fought for by patriots, and their blood, and lives , and given to those who have never done a hard days work in their lives. NOW HOW IS YOUR REAL FAITH, IN OUR COUNTRY'S LEADERS? God , today, I ask ,, have mercy on the USA, and those poor people in Iraq! amen John HIcks FED UP WITH THE FEDS! I am a concerned citizen, and can't wait until the polls open to vote in a new real leader.. if we can find one, that is "human", for my main leader is here, we just need to call on Him.. how about it folks, pray with me? or not! Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment