Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CHRISTIAN I OR II?

TUESDAY! Good morning to all! As your day starts, start it off with a talk with the Lord,, by just telling Him how much you love Him and thanking Him for your all,, for your all is His , to give as He sees fit, and He gave you yours, remember that in all you do! CHRISTIAN I? OR CHRISTIAN II? I always have an opinion,, and I try to be opinionated and not judgmental,,,, and folks that is a fine-line to do!,, and I fall short a lot of the time, and have to pray for forgiveness! CHRISTIAN I: One who walks straight and tall, head held high, always does right(they think, just ask them), never sins, sets in a pew and looks good, mind on the sermon(or looks like it), talks a good game, but plays a different one when not around those eyes that might know them... always telling people of their deeds of good, for man, and for God, and are not real sure who they will meet on judgement day,, and will be counting all they have give to God, before they leave here to meet with Him. CHRISTIAN II: Now this the one who slips, and does sin, maybe not real big, but little ones, and admits them.. prays for forgiveness,, and not afraid to say a little prayer right there and then! Talks about someone, and not afraid of telling the same story to that someone they just talked about... never covers up God,, tells of His goodness , and their failings, and tries to do better, and prays for help.. does not act like they are the "man" ...they are what you see, and that is all you get,, second by second, they are themselves, they love hard, never hate, but maybe a little disappointed in what they see,, and only tries to change it for the Lord, and not for themselves, & gives more , than they receive, and most of all they love all that will let them love them, and then deep down they love others anyway, and they work for God, and they definitely know that when that hearse drives them down the road ,, that all they will take with them is what they came into this world with, and that is a soul, and they know they are going to take it to the One and the Only God of Ever.. and that they know that when they get there, their Jesus will be their to stand next to them as judgement is read! Now, you decide as to whether you want to be CHRISTIAN I, OR CHRISTIAN II? Lord, I ask for Your guidance in all I do, and all I say, and that You continue to guide my hands in all I write.. for it is of You, from the heart, and I pray for all to give the same,, all of themselves. amen John HIcks Servant, and tell it like I see, like I feel, and for those who don't want to hear, turn your head, for I am me, and I do not apologized for me.. but I do pray to my God, and I stand for Him first and foremost... so what you see , is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment