Tuesday, June 10, 2014

JOHN 3:16

TUESDAY-Good morning to all this great day of another of Gods days, given as a gift,, not with a guarantee of another ,, the only guarantee for us?... is to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior! Have you? If not , then please think about it,, and then if you make that choice to do it,, then do it ,now.not later, for later,, may never come! BUT ,, that choice is yours, given to YOU ,, by GOD ALMIGHTY, WITH LOVE OF YOU, AS HE DID FOR ALL OF US! READ JOHN 3:16, AND KNOW IT! Lord , my God, thank You for this choice, and that You gave me that time to make it!, and I pray that more will make that choice.. amen John HIcks Short today, BUT to the point, and sometimes , a few words are better than a lot... and after prayer for these thoughts, this is what I felt God wanted,,, and if you knew me personally, then you would now realize that God does influence these thoughts(with just a few words)!!! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment