Friday, June 27, 2014

LOVE ALL!

FRIDAY! Hey to all of you this great , of another one of God's days! As I awoke this very morning,, three things happened to me: 1. I realized it was 6:30 a.m. and daylight (this is unusual for me to sleep this late) 2. I set up in the bed, and said , THANK YOU GOD, FOR THIS DAY ! ,, and then 3. I grabbed my "Millie shirt", which says, "instant human, just add coffee, and then I heard Libby making the coffee, and I hollered ,,let the dogs out for here I come,and folks , I am just finishing drinking my coffee,, and doing the thoughts, by His word, not mine, ,SOOOO my God has put me on a great road today, how has your started, I would really like to hear from you!!! Prayer Request for This Day: Pray for our Nation, and for Israel, our leaders, that God will lead us all, and that our leaders will hear, and will obey our God! LOVE ONE ANOTHER WITH ALL THY HEART! God, I pray that all our brothers and sister will do just that today, and all the days of this world! amen John HIcks Short but really, would not LOVE of one another repair this world to God's plan? Yes it would,, have a great Friday, and God bless each one of you out there in His world!

No comments:

Post a Comment