Friday, July 30, 2010

NEWS!

Friday-TGIF- Yes thank God for this day, and all others,, May you all go with God,, travel to Him, not from Him,, don't let anyone,, or anything,, knock you off,,, His road,, to His planned destination!

NEWS!

I listen to the news on T.V., read it in the papers, and look at it on my home page as soon as I pull it up. Now ,when I get through with that , I am at a low, and depressed mood, for the bad out-weighs the good.. once in a while the T.V. will have the "good thing" that happened that day , I just welt up inside, and smile, take a deep breath, and then sigh, happy that all has not gone to hell in a hand basket. How do you feel when you watch it.. murders, rape, child molestation, total wrecks,, elected officials stealing, cheating, not paying taxes, voting up on their pay increases,, Wow, back down in the dumps again,, How about the good news? Lets have just a great half hour of "GOOD NEWS" tonight at 6:00,, 6:30, & national at 7:00. What , they did,, and no one listened? I know we need to hear the news and what is actually happening,, what to watch out for,, and be prepared for some big happening coming up,, but it depresses me that the world is in so much turmoil.. and that it is here, & so rapid , yes , here in the USA, folks ,tune in to the world!!!
We need to be on our knees, praying for the good people to get busy and flush out all this sin, this trash that is running this country and this world, and put our God back up front in all we say,write, and do... then maybe we could even let the children of this great country ,, again set with us in our living room , or den, and as a family, turn on the t.v. and watch the

NEWS?

What do you think?

Lord, I thank yu for our lives now,, and all the good we have.. I pray for the power of the Christians to flourish in numbers as to flush out the sin of this world, and speak and worship you more.. amen

John HIcks
I talk the talk,, and I can see in the eyes of some, it is not what they want to hear,, and when I see those,, so stale eyes, I talk even more more directly of my God and my belief,, I surely do not change the subject, and sometimes, I get that blink I am looking for,, what so you talk about,,, and what do you see? Are your eyes,, or the ones you are talking to, stale? Or full of Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment